Sunday, March 7, 2010
These are the latest NASA photos of our home planet. True color, according to NASA. They are beautiful. And they make me think. If you don't believe in climate change, why would you chance it? If there's a possibility that all these scientists could be right, even if they aren't, why would you chance it? Say, the vast majority of scientists are wrong. It could happen. But what if there's only a 5 percent chance they're right (the latest scientific findings assert that the percentage is more like 95 percent surety that climate change is man-made), then isn't that too much of a chance to take?