Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Garrett and a Goodbye!













Garrett is leaving us. For a very good reason (see adorable photos). I think we will keep the blog going nonetheless. And it will always be a tribute to our favorite astronaut. Congratulations to Simone and Garrett!

See Garrett's email below:


"Thank goodness he’s not horrifically ugly or some kind of space alien baby. We have a 30-day moneyback guarantee, but we think we will keep him.

Secondly, since that wasn’t enough of a change in our lives, I decided to start a new career.

Yes, I’m leaving NASA to take a position with SpaceX.

February 24th will be my last day at NASA and March 2nd is my first day at SpaceX. In the interim, all three of us are packing up and moving to Los Angeles.

I understand if the “Former Astronaut Garrett Reisman Fan Club” is not as catchy of a title for your blog, but that decision is up to you!

All my best,
Garrett"

No comments: